Total Pageviews

Apr 2, 2015

My wings have been clipped...metaphorically

I won't be larking about (no
pun intended) as frequently as usual for a while.   Charcot's Foot has caught up with me and I will have a cast on my right foot for as long as one year.   The bones in my foot are becoming unattached to each other and the fix is to squeeze the bones back together, with the cast (see photo at right) until they become one large bone. Apparently it is a long, drawn-out process for the bones to fuse.   Meanwhile I plan to keep publishing my Barry the Birder blog but perhaps on a less frequent basis.   I hope I can continue to blog about birds in a way that will continue to interest you from time to time.   Have a wonderful spring and summer folks.

Please comment 
if you wish.

BtheB

Photo by Linda Wallace




No comments: