Total Pageviews

Jul 29, 2015

No longer easy...no longer fun...


This blog entry is my last.   I know, I know, I've said this before a couple of times, but this one is really the last.   An annoying foot problem is limiting my ability to go birding the way I like to, which also limits my ability somewhat to take my own photos of local birds.   This forces me to find photos elsewhere, which I do, and for which I always credit the photographer and whoever is publishing the photos which I download for this blog.   This blog has no commercial value, no advertising or no revenue source for me.   It's always been just for fun.   And now I am running into 'cyberworld' rules and regulations that I have no understanding of nor any interest in.   I've had a good a run at it.   I've written 1,096 blogs, including this one, have had 821,401 hits, as of a few minutes ago, and have drawn several hundred submitted comments over the past eight years.   It was an interesting and educational experience for almost all of that time, but I'll repeat that it was mostly fun.   If you were a regular viewer, thanks for coming along for the ride.   The last BarrytheBirder photo credit I am giving is to myself for the photo above left.   I took the self-portrait by photographing my reflection in the driver's side rear-facing mirror in my 13-year-old, faithful, bird-watching Jeep.   Good birding, folks.
Please comment if you wish.
BtheB


4 comments:

J & B said...

We will you and the bird pics, thanks for all!

J & B said...

Meant to say "miss you..."

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Sad to know you are no longer posting. Your photos & explanations have given much pleasure and information to many, many people. Thank you.