Total Pageviews

Jul 30, 2011

A few days in Canada's smallest province...

Prince Edward Island
My wife, Linda, and I just returned from a week visiting my sister, Diane, on Prince Edward Island...the only Canadian Province I had never been in before.    As it turned out, it reminded me of my home province, Ontario, with three big exceptions however: the red soil underfoot, the broad tidal rivers, and the breathtaking seascapes around every turn.   Here are a few pictures I took from a little fishing village called Victoria, near the island end of the one-of-a-kind Confederation Bridge.   Hope you enjoy.
The Orient Hotel

Sculpture for sale

At the small harbour

Community Hall and Playhouse


        More local artwork                                        Heading out on a warm sunny day
Photos by BtheB

No comments: