Total Pageviews

Dec 23, 2020

World's most beautiful birds....

 What Ontario backyard

birds consistently show up on the 

'World's most beautiful birds lists?'

Blue Jay?  ~  Cardinal?

Northern Oriole?  

Answer: all of them!

Photos by BarrytheBirder
I happened to look at a 'World's Most Beautiful Birds' list on the internet recently and noted that the Blue Jay was on the particular list I was checking out.   I was a bit surprised and out of curiosity checked out some other World's Most Beautiful Birds lists.   Amazingly, the Blue Jay was included in many lists: Top 10, Top Dozen, Top 20, Top 25, etc., etc., etc.   I was surprised.   Then I started to notice that the Northern Cardinal and Baltimore Oriole  were frequently making these lists.  And these were all birds right here in King City. Considering there are about 11,000+ species in the world, I guess all those Blue Jays and Cardinals in my backyard are a good thing.

Please comment
if you wish.

Barry
theBirder
.



No comments: