Total Pageviews

Dec 16, 2020

North Maple Regional Park on Keele Street

Photos by Barry Wallace
I was driving on the King-Vaughan Road, south of King City, on Monday morning and noticed several large flocks of Canada Geese taking off from the old Fry farm.   The flocks seemed to be heading south-east towards Maple and I guessed so many geese might be heading for the large pond at the North Maple Regional Park, on the east side of Keele Street.   I followed them and sure enough that's where most of them were heading.   When I got there I took the pictures you see here and then made a quick count/estimate of the numbers of birds.   I counted about 400 and there were more still coming.  They made quite a show...and noise.





 Please comment if you wish.

BarrytheBirder

 










No comments: