Total Pageviews

Feb 15, 2020

I finally own a Phil Chadwick artwork...

I've been an admirer of Phil Chadwick's paintings for decades.   He was a resident of King Township for many years before moving to the eastern Ontario countryside several years ago.   Phil is a highly acclaimed and well-known 'plein air' artist, or outdoor artist, particularly of landscapes, lakesides, riverscapes and waterfall subject matter.   He has created thousands of works over the decades, been very successful at selling his work and has reached a stage in his art career, that reproductions of his originals are in demand and available in many forms.   One of those forms now is high-quality t-shirts.   When I saw the Eastern Towhee t-shirt (pictured above), I had to have one...and now BarrytheBirder does have one.   I'd like to think I will still have a 'Chadwick' artwork hanging on a wall one day and maybe I will...likely a print of one of his paintings.   You can find endless images of Phil's work online, including much more subject matter  than lakes and streams and breathtaking clouds...even fine portraits of people and their pets.   Have a look online.   His work is remarkable and outstanding.
Please comment if you wish.
BarrytheBirder 



No comments: