Total Pageviews

Oct 1, 2026

Hits on this blog about to go over 3 million!

Self-portrait photo in the rear-view mirror of my Jeep 

I have been a birder since my 20s and have publishing this blog since 2006.   The number of hits on this blog are about to go over 3 million.  Never in the past did I ever wonder how many people might stumble upon 'BarrytheBirder'.
I am about to celebrate my 85th birthday and although I don't get around as much as I used to, I am going to continue producing this blog for a while to come.   I have lots of files of bird photos that I have taken over the years and there is a wealth of online info about birds that I can access.
I am as keen about birding as I ever was.
I hope online birders will continue to look me up.
Regards and good birding,
BarrytheBirder 

No comments: